Structured Investments utilize various trading techniques to provide a range of unique risk reduction and diversification strategies. Structured Investments are both compliments and/or alternatives to ETF and Index Fund investing. They provide investors access to markets in a simpler and more cost effective manner. Investors’ returns are linked to underlying assets such as broad market indexes (domestic and foreign), stocks, baskets of stocks, interest rates, currency, commodities, and many other asset classes. They have been popular abroad for years, and are becoming more well- known and utilized by individual investors in the U.S. Structured Investments provide a cost effective way to monetize a particular market view: (Bullish, Bearish, and Neutral). A combination of numerous Structured Investments in a portfolio can provide suitable risk versus reward profile and is suitable for conservative to aggressive investors.
STRUCTURED INVESTMENT ADVANTAGES
- Ability to monetize a particular market view
- May provide downside protection
- May provide enhanced returns
- Access to markets that may be difficult to enter
BLUE BELL PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVANTAGES
- Established Relationships– We have numerous investment bank relationships. All new issues are purchased using a competitive bid process. We contact numerous issuers and are able to compare bids. We believe competitive bidding leads to improved terms.
- Customized– All new issue structures are customized specifically for clients of BBPWM.
- Ladder– We create a structured investment ladder with multiple maturities. We believe this increases the chance of us benefiting from the advantages (downside protection) while decreasing some of the negatives, such as capped returns, while improving liquidity.
- Monitoring– Daily monitoring of price, liquidating value and downside protection. This assists us in choosing new structures as well as managing other portions of the portfolio. We are prepared for reinvestment as the notes mature.
- May provide partial principal protection
- Tax-efficient access to fully taxable investments
- Enhanced returns within an investment
- Reduced volatility (or risk) within an investment
- The ability to earn a positive return in low yield or flat equity market environments