Blue Bell Private Wealth Management and Affinity Financial Partners have teamed up with For Pete’s Sake Cancer Respite Foundation to give your young children and grandchildren an opportunity to actually walk the bases at Citizens Bank Park and at the same time benefit cancer sufferers in their time of greatest need.
For adults that can join us on Sunday, April 19th, Blue Bell PWM and Affinity Financial Partners will cover the cost of your children and grandchildren (ages 5-11…kids 4 and under are already FREE)!
For Pete’s Sake Cancer Respite Foundation is a local charity which has offered over 5,000 people in their 15 year history a respite vacation in locations such as Disney World, the Jersey Shore, the Poconos, among many other locations. 76% of all funds raised goes directly to support cancer patients in the tri-state area and beyond.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR FREE CHILD REGISTRATION ($10 Value):
Please click the link below to sign up to join us and at the same time help your neighbors and friends. To receive your FREE children’s registration, please use the Discount Code BLUEBELL. We hope you will take this opportunity to have a terrific family outing and help a fantastic charity.
Click Here to begin the registration process. Listed below are the steps on how to join the walk and redeem your discount.
1. Click “REGISTER HERE”
2. Agree to waiver
3. Choose “REGISTER FAMILY” as your next option
4. After “REGISTER FAMILY” is clicked, then choose “JOIN A TEAM”
5. In the drop-down menu, choose Blue Bell Wealth Management
6. Create Username and Password
7. Fill out the form for the participant/walker
8. If the participant/walker is a child between the ages of 5-11, enter the discount code BLUEBELL. You will need to enter the discount code BLUEBELL for every participant in that age range. If your child is 4 or under, they are already free and you simply click that registration option.
9. After submitting the registrant, click “ADD TEAM MEMBER” if you need to add additional members or click “CONTINUE” to finish the registration process
If you have any questions about registration, please call Jon Sobotkin at (610) 825-3540.